Attending one of our Open Days can help you make a well-informed decision about what and where to study. We’ve compiled a list of our top tips to ensure you get the most out of your visit to BIMM Berlin or BIMM Hamburg!
- Ask questions: on the day, there’ll be a bespoke Q&A session, so we recommend making a list of all your queries and asking our Open Day team and academic staff during this time. There are no stupid questions, so don’t be shy!
- Take a tour: after the Q&A session, you’ll be given the option to take a guided tour of the BIMM campus. Use this time to get a feel for the college, and take note of the facilities we have on offer. You can ask as many questions as you like along the way.
- Speak to students: there’ll be a number of current students on hand to answer any enquiries you may have. They know best what it’s like to be a student here, so take advantage of this! There’ll also be live performances on the day – we’re very proud of the talent we nurture at BIMM and want you to get a taste of the artists we work with here.
- Get to know the local area: once all the scheduled sessions are finished, give yourself a bit of time to explore the local area. Berlin and Hamburg are both vibrant cities, so make sure you dedicate part of your day to familiarising yourself with it!
- Book in advance, arrive early and take your time: there’s nothing worse than rushing and making yourself stressed, so we suggest leaving yourself plenty of time to get here in the morning. Plus arriving early means you’ll get a good seat!
- Explore your options: nothing’s set in stone yet, so why not find out as much as you can about all our courses to see which one is the perfect fit for you?
If there’s a question we haven’t answered here, please feel free to write to [email protected] where our team will be happy to help.