If you’re making the leap and moving to Berlin from another country this summer, ready to study with us in September, here are a few handy Facebook groups to join to give yourself a head start. You’ll have your recording studio booked, will have joined a language tandem and will be hanging out with new friends from your nice apartment in no time!
- BIMM Berlin’s Student Group is our students go-to page for sharing gigs, accommodation requests, flat share openings, parties and class details, along with exciting creative projects to get involved in. Be sure to join this group to keep yourself in the loop.
- Musiker in Berlin is a network of musicians in and around Berlin. It’s the best place for finding rehearsal space, gigs, equipment and more.
- Girl Gone International Berlin is the Berlin arm of a global group designed to support women moving to a foreign city. They host regular fun meetups and holidays, so it’s a great way to make friends in Berlin, but if you’re looking for something totally random, such as a music shop that stays open 24-hours, post your question to this group and you’re pretty much guaranteed that a GGI (Girl Gone International) will respond with an answer.
- English Speaking Jobs In Berlin does exactly what it says on the tin and will put you on the right track to earning some cash while you study in Berlin.
- berlin EXPATS is a group designed for Berlin’s international crowd. Here you’ll find all things expat: from how to register as a resident, to people wanting to set up language tandems and courses, and more.
Our Student Support Team are also available at [email protected] or on 00 49 (0) 30 3119 9186 and can offer advice on anything you need assistance with.