Are you ready for UCAS Clearing? Results day is just around the corner, and if you’re thinking of applying through Clearing we thought it would be handy to know exactly what you’ll need to get the ball rolling quickly!
We asked our Admissions Team to share their top tips for applying through Clearing.
1) Know which course you want to apply for. You can read up all about our courses here.
2) Assess as soon as possible! We’re holding remote assessments on the 15th and 16th August but places are first come first served. If you are able to assess earlier rather than later, then you’ll have a better chance of there being availability on your preferred course. We can conduct your interview over the phone, so if you have an idea of the experience you have in your field, or you are aware of your transferable skills, you will already be well-prepared! For Music Production and Performance courses, you’ll need to send us an online link to your demos or portfolio, so try and have this in advance.
3) Have copies of your GCSE and A Level/Level 3 Diploma certificates ready to scan and send to us. We can accept good quality photographs of these, but need to see the whole certificate in the photo, and the writing on it needs to be legible.
4) If you were born outside of the EU, or you hold nationality/dual nationality with a country outside of the EU we will need to see scanned copies of your EU Passport, so have this on hand!
5) Make sure your Personal Statement is ready to go!
Our Clearing Guide is home to useful information to help you get ready for Thursday!