Attending one of our Open Days can help you make a well-informed decision about what and where to study. We’ve compiled a list of our top tips to ensure you get the most out of your visit to BIMM Berlin!
- Ask questions: on the day, there’ll be a bespoke Q&A session, so we recommend making a list of all your queries and asking our Open Day team and academic staff during this time. There are no stupid questions, so don’t be shy!
- Take a tour: after the Q&A session, you’ll be given the option to take a guided tour of the BIMM Berlin campus. Use this time to get a feel for the college, and take note of the facilities we have on offer. You can ask as many questions as you like along the way.
- Speak to students: there’ll be a number of current students on hand to answer any enquiries you may have. They know best what it’s like to be a student here, so take advantage of this! There’ll also be live performances on the day – we’re very proud of the talent we nurture at BIMM Berlin and want you to get a taste of the artists we work with here.
- Get to know the local area: once all the scheduled sessions are finished, give yourself a bit of time to explore the local area. Berlin is such a vibrant city, so make sure you dedicate part of your day to familiarising yourself with it!
- Book in advance, arrive early and take your time: there’s nothing worse than rushing and making yourself stressed, so we suggest leaving yourself plenty of time to get here in the morning. Plus arriving early means you’ll get a good seat!
- Explore your options: nothing’s set in stone yet, so why not find out as much as you can about all our courses to see which one is the perfect fit for you?
Don’t forget that if you’re unable to attend an Open Day in person, you can view our virtual open day anytime. If there’s a question we haven’t answered here, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org where our team will be happy to help.